Product: Mangalitsa Nduja • Mangalitsa salami Barolo paste with sundried tomatoes and herbs, infused with Palmina Nebbiolo wine – made by Alle Pia (USDA approved).
6 oz. jar – $16.00 ea. + S&H
Try it as a spread on crustini. Mangalitsa Nduja also makes a great base for pizza or pasta. Add to Mangalitsa meatballs as a flavor enhancer. It’s Mangalitsa magic in a jar!!
Listed price is per single 6 oz. jar. Final price will be adjusted based on actual weight.
- Size: Mangalitsa Nduja salami paste in 6 oz. jar
- Features: Natural Antibiotic Free Pork Raised at Winfield Farm
- Frozen – freeze or refrigerate to maintain freshness
- Origin: California pigs processed in California, USDA approved
- Ingredients: Mangalitsa salami Barolo, ground and mixed with sun-dried tomatoes, herbs and infused with Palmina Nebbiolo wine
- Prices listed do not include shipping and handling cost.
- Shipping of frozen product in gel iced, insulated carton is available to CA, NV, UT, AZ, OR, WA, ID, CO, NM, MT, WY, TX, OK [see Shipping (Pork Products) for UPS rates and options]. Product may also be delivered in the Buellton – Santa Barbara area by special arrangement.
- Minimum order $25 plus shipping and handling