Product: Loin Chop (bone in) Available mid-February • Cut: Pork Loin
$15.00 lb (approx. 1/2 – 3/4 lb)
Product: Loin Chop (boneless) • Cut: Pork Loin
Special Order Only — Call For Availability
Listed prices are approximate, based on larger lb. per package. Final cost will be adjusted based on actual weight.
Mangalitsa chops are richly marbled like a prime steak.
- Size: See above for various cuts
- Features: Natural Antibiotic Free Pork Raised at Winfield Farm
- Frozen – freeze or refrigerate to maintain freshness
- Origin: California pigs processed in California, USDA approved
- Ingredients: Fresh Mangalitsa pork
- Prices listed do not include shipping and handling cost.
- Shipping of frozen product in gel iced, insulated carton is available to CA, NV, UT, AZ, OR, WA, ID, CO, NM, MT, WY, TX, OK [see Shipping (Pork Products) for UPS Zone rates and options]. Product may also be delivered in the Buellton – Santa Barbara area by special arrangement.
- Minimum order $25