Product: Hickory Smoked Bacon/sliced • Cut: Pork Belly
1 lb package approx. – $16.00 lb
Product: Jowl • Cut: Cheek
2.5-3 lb package approx. – $16.00 lb
Product: Guanciale • Cut: Cheek — Cured for weeks so when cooked, the fat typically melts away giving great depth of flavor to the dishes and sauces it is used in. Cured by Alle Pia (special order).
2-2.5 lb packaged whole approx. – $25.00 lb
Listed prices are approximate, based on larger lb. per package. Final cost will be adjusted based on actual weight.
The pork belly (also called the pork side) is where pancetta and bacon are cut from. Pork belly meat can also be rolled and roasted or even cut into steaks.
- Size: Guanciale packaged 2-2.5 lbs; Pancetta packaged “stesa” or flat in 2 lb pack
- Features: Natural Antibiotic Free Pork Raised at Winfield Farm
- Frozen – freeze or refrigerate to maintain freshness
- Origin: California pigs processed in California, USDA approved
- Ingredients: Hickory smoked Mangalitsa pork
- Prices listed do not include shipping and handling cost.
- Shipping of frozen product in gel iced, insulated carton is available to CA, NV, UT, AZ, OR, WA, ID, CO, NM, MT, WY, TX, OK [see Shipping (Pork Products) for UPS rates and options]. Product may also be delivered in the Buellton – Santa Barbara area by special arrangement.
- Minimum order $25