Product: Fatback (bulk) • Cut: Loin/Shoulder
$6.00 lb — large slabs, average weight 3 lbs. (cutting slabs that measure about 6 x 9 inches)
Product: Leaf Fat (bulk) • Cut: Belly
$6.50 lb — approx 2 lb package
Listed prices are approximate, based on larger lb. per package. Final cost will be adjusted based on actual weight.
This fat from the Mangalitsa pig is full of flavor. Leaf Fat is renown as the best pastry fat ever.
Visit Alle-Pia for cured lardo: http://www.allepiasalumni.com/products/lardo
- Size: Packaged bulk in 3 lb packs
- Features: Natural Antibiotic Free Pork Raised at Winfield Farm
- Frozen – freeze or refrigerate to maintain freshness
- Origin: California pigs processed in California, USDA approved
- Ingredients: Fresh Mangalitsa pork
- Prices listed do not include shipping and handling cost.
- Shipping of frozen product in gel iced, insulated carton is available to CA, NV, UT, AZ, OR, WA, ID, CO, NM, MT, WY, TX, OK [see Shipping (Pork Products) for GLS and UPS Zone rates and options]. Product may also be delivered in the Buellton – Santa Barbara area by special arrangement.
- Minimum order $25