Product: Collar Steak • As succulent as prime rib (or even better), the collar steak is the boneless center cut above the shoulder. Well-marbled with melt-in-your-mouth magical flavor, collar steaks are great on the grill or slow roasted in the oven.
Boneless collar steak – 1 steak per package – cut: top of shoulder
$11 ea. ($22/lb.) packaged individually ½ lb ea. (approximate weight 1/2 pound each) + S&H – approx. 1+ inch thickness
(Chef tip: sear in a super hot pan for just 1-2 minutes per side, then finish on hot grill or in the oven for a few minutes more per side – less than 10 minutes total.).
Listed prices are approximate, based on larger lb. per package. Final cost will be adjusted based on actual weight.
- Size: packaged individually ½ lb ea.
- Features: Natural Antibiotic Free Pastured Pork Raised at Winfield Farm
- Frozen – freeze or refrigerate to maintain freshness
- Origin: California pigs processed in California, USDA approved
- Prices listed do not include shipping and handling cost.
- Shipping of frozen product in gel iced, insulated carton is available to CA, NV, UT, AZ, OR, WA, ID, CO, NM, MT, WY, TX, OK [see Shipping (Pork Products) for GLS and UPS rates and options]. Product may also be delivered in the Buellton – Santa Barbara area by special arrangement.
- Minimum order $25