Pigs Feet • Cut: Trotters
$3.00 ea Packaged individually
High in collagen, pork feet are excellent sources of gelatin and are frequently added to soups and stews. Pork feet can also be smoked or pickled.
- Size: Packaged individually
- Features: Natural Antibiotic Free Pork Raised at Winfield Farm
- Frozen – freeze or refrigerate to maintain freshness
- Origin: California pigs processed in California, USDA approved
- Ingredients: Fresh, hickory smoked Mangalitsa pork
- Prices listed do not include shipping and handling cost.
- Shipping of frozen product in gel iced, insulated carton is available to CA, NV, UT, AZ, OR, WA, ID, CO, NM, MT, WY, TX, OK [see Shipping (Pork Products) for GLS and UPS Zone rates and options]. Product may also be delivered in the Buellton – Santa Barbara area by special arrangement.