$35.00 lb approx. 3/4 lb. piece
Listed prices are approximate, based on larger lb. per piece/package. Final cost will be adjusted based on actual weight.
Secreto could be called a pork skirt steak due to its similarity to beef skirt steak. This piece is “hidden” between the shoulder, ribs and fatback, and for this reason it is called “secret”. The cut must be very accurate in order to retain the precise amount of fat. This highly grained piece stands out for its rich flavor and texture. Secreto is sold by the piece, and each piece weighs approximately 3/4 lb.
- Size: Approx. 3/4 lbs per piece
- Features: Natural Antibiotic Free Pork Raised at Winfield Farm
- Frozen – freeze or refrigerate to maintain freshness
- Origin: California pigs processed in California, USDA approved
- Ingredients: Fresh Mangalitsa pork
- Prices listed do not include shipping and handling cost.
- Shipping of frozen product in gel iced, insulated carton is available to CA, NV, UT, AZ, OR, WA, ID, CO, NM, MT, WY, TX, OK [see Shipping (Pork Products) for GLS and UPS rates and options]. Product may also be delivered in the Buellton – Santa Barbara area by special arrangement.
- Minimum order $25