Product: Finocchiona Salami
7 oz package – $16.00 ea
Finocchiona salami gets its flavor from traditional Chianti wine from Italy, crushed fennel seeds and black pepper. Finocchiona is one of the most loved among Tuscan pork products. Its name derives from “finnocchio”, or fennel, with the crushed seeds added for enriched taste and aroma.
- Size: Finocchiona Salami packaged 7 oz
- Features: Natural Antibiotic Free Pork Raised at Winfield Farm
- Frozen – freeze or refrigerate to maintain freshness
- Origin: California pigs processed in California, USDA approved
- Ingredients: Hickory smoked Mangalitsa pork
- Prices listed do not include shipping and handling cost.
- Shipping of frozen product in gel iced, insulated carton is available to CA, NV, UT, AZ, OR, WA, ID, CO, NM, MT, WY, TX, OK [see Shipping (Pork Products) for UPS rates and options]. Product may also be delivered in the Buellton – Santa Barbara area by special arrangement.
- Minimum order $25